We’re super excited to be putting together a Living Room Tour this summer. Including a bunch of shows across Canada! These are Alec solo shows hosted in private spaces. No stage, no sound system. Each show limited to 40-60 people.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW
June 28 – Pittsburgh PA – BUY TICKETS
June 29 – Cleveland OH – BUY TICKETS
June 30 – Ann Arbor MI – BUY TICKETS
July 01 – Milwaukee WI – BUY TICKETS
July 02 – Minneapolis MN – BUY TICKETS
July 04 – Winnipeg MB – BUY TICKETS
July 05 – Saskatoon SK – SOLD OUT
July 06 – Edmonton AB – SOLD OUT
July 07 – Edmonton AB – BUY TICKETS
July 08 – Calgary AB – SOLD OUT
July 10 – Vancouver BC – SOLD OUT
July 11 – Seattle WA – SOLD OUT
UPDATE: We’re still sorting out some studio dates for the next album before we can finalize the August shows. We’ll have news about these shows very soon.
AUG 03 – Portland OR
AUG 04 – Eugene / Medford OR
AUG 05 – Reno NV
AUG 06 – Oakland CA
AUG 07 – San Francisco CA
AUG 08 – Bakersfield / Fresno CA
AUG 09 – Los Angeles CA
AUG 10 – Orange County CA
AUG 11 – Arizona CA
AUG 12 – El Paso NM
AUG 13 – OFF / DRIVE
AUG 14 – Austin TX
AUG 15 – Houston TX
AUG 16 – Dallas TX
AUG 17 – Little Rock AR
AUG 18 – Memphis TN
AUG 19 – Nashville TN
AUG 20 – Asheville NC
Can you host a show?
We’ll make this as easy as possible for the hosts. All you have to do is let us borrow your living room for about 3 hours, check names off the list at the door… in return you’ll get 5 additional free tickets for friends and our eternal gratitude.
1. Please read everything below so you know how it works.
2. email firstname.lastname@example.org this info:
– a. Your address.
– b. A few photos of your living room.
– c. Please put “CYHSY Living Room Show” and the name of your city in the subject line.
3. Sit tight and we’ll get back to as soon as possible if we can book the show at your place.
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a house, loft, small gallery, studio or other intimate space where we can do a private show that can comfortably and safely host 40-75 people. There needs to be street parking, parking garage or public transportation nearby and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and people coming to your house. You probably shouldn’t do this if you live in a small apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord. Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance. Sorry, we can’t do these shows outside.
2. Ticket price will be $20. Everyone must buy tickets in advance. No tickets will be sold at the door. There will be no reselling or third-party tickets sales. All tickets sales are direct to fans from Undertow. Limit 4 tickets per person. These shows sell out quickly and we want everyone to have a fair opportunity to buy tickets.
3. We’ll provide the host with a list of everyone coming to the show. The host won’t have to deal with any money and will only need to check people off the list as they arrive. We ask guests to arrive between 7:00-7:45pm. The shows start at 8pm and we ask everyone to be out of your space by 10pm.
4. The host gets 5 additional free tickets for the show. If you have other friends beyond your 5 guests who want to come to the show you should direct them buy tickets on-line.
5. Your home address will not be published on the web and will only be given to people who purchase tickets.
6. The shows will promoted on our websites, Facebook and Twitter and word-of-mouth.
7. We’ll need your help to spread the word on your Facebook and Twitter too. We’ll create a Facebook event for each show and make you a host of the event so you can easily invite your friends (Thank you!). Remember, please don’t post your address. The address only goes to people after they buy tickets. We need to keep the location private so random people don’t try to show up and pay at the door.
8. You don’t need any sort of sound system. All you need is an armless chair for Alec to sit on and some kind of ambient lighting like a lamp on coffee table, floor lamp, or overhead lights with a dimmer to help create a cozy mood.
9. You don’t need seating for everyone. If you have a bunch of chairs, great! But most shows are floor seating and we let guests know they should bring a cushion or pillow to sit on during the show.
10. There will be no opening acts on the living room shows.
11. We love dogs and cats… we really do! But an excitable pet running around during the show can be distracting for the guests and performers. If you have curious and friendly 4-legged family members, would you be ok with putting them in another part of the house or sending them to a friend’s house during the show?